Tuesday, March 13, 2012

its a .....

So we went to our ultrasound and they had us wait for 15 minutes before we got into our room which seemed liked hours! Luckily I had Justin and our grammy with us! We finally got into our room and the ultrasound starts and it was so amazing seeing how much our little one had grown. We were all eager to find out but the ultrasound tech said she couldn't tell what it was because the baby was in a position where she wasn't able to look at that area lol. So she walked out and and we were bummed out and grammy decided to say a little prayer before the doctor came in to take another look.
So here comes the doctor and in less than five minutes he asks what our preference was and I answered it didn't matter but that I thought it was a girl and everyone thought it was a boy. And as he walked out to leave he said " well a mothers intuition is always right" and at that moment it didn't process what he had said and I had to ask " so its a girl?" to make sure that's what he was telling me and as he was walking out the door he smiled and answered with a "yup" at that moment I began to cry I couldn't believe we were having a daughter! It was honestly one of the most amazing moments of my life every worry and every problem in my life seem so far away. Our little Olivia Dehlila Rogers is such an amazing miracle and we love her so much already! We can't wait to see her in five months!

No comments:

Post a Comment