Friday, March 16, 2012

5 month update

    So we are finally half way done! It still all feels so unreal, it seems like just yesterday Justin and I met and now here we are 6 years later, married and about to have a little girl! I am so blessed to have this wonderful life. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's!
     But let me tell u that it didn't come easy we worked hard to get where we are now a lot of struggles have happened along the way. I think our biggest obstacle  for the past two years has been   my anxiety I don't really talk about with a lot of people because it's really personal and def a very difficult thing in my life. it has become life consuming sometimes I even have a hard time leaving our house it gets so bad, but I am starting therapy soon again and praying that it will help. I hope you guys will pray for me because I def  need prayers.
     So my symptoms lately have been some nausea again meh, Also for the past three days I get super dizzy out of nowhere, and I get headaches when I wake up in the morning I am thinking its from bella waking us up three to four times in the middle of the night shes driving me insane, if anyone has tips on how to get her to settle down at night please do share! As far as cravings this week pretty much pasta all the time, I've been craving piada like no ones business, and chicken and waffles from kitchen little at the north market in columbus, avocado rolls, mashes potatoes, fruit, cheese, my mom's food, and all seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment