Monday, March 26, 2012

21 week update


So this week i got bigger! It's starting to get difficult getting out of bed. And it def makes me a lot slower at doing everyday things.  But on the plus side of that, Olivia is moving like crazy! Holy cow the other day i was laying down and i felt these really strong kicks or punches lol it was so crazy! Her movements are becoming a bit more consistant I feel her a lot during the mornings and when we are getting ready for bed.  Also this weekend Justin got to feel her move, it was nice having him feel her too!




` We also bought her two little bodysuits from the gap and they are super adorable! Justin also finished painting her room its a pretty lavender, and we got a few more decoration pieces for the nursery

.
So this week I have been a bit more energetic than last, but I still feel tired a lot! My headaches are a bit better and I get dizzy if i don't take my naps. As far as morning sickness its still pretty bad and it really is only in the mornings for me thank God.  I don't really have cravings this week besides ice chips and super cold water, but I finally got that pregnancy appetite that a lot of women talk about lol I totally indulged in whatever I wanted this weekend. whooops lol! I am def stopping that lol I have only gained two pounds since I got pregnant and I plan on not gaining too much weight. So going back to eating healthy this week.

2 comments:

  1. That is soo crazy! It must feel soo weird feeling a baby inside of you. I don't know how you're doing it but props to you! And don't cave into those cravings all the time cause that's what makes pregnant women gain a whole lot of weight. I'm sure you're taking care of yourself though. Hope you, Justin, Olivia, and Bella are doing wonderfully. I miss you and love you all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it, but it's pretty amazing feeling your baby move! we miss u can't wait until we see you again!

    ReplyDelete