Sunday, January 19, 2014

Not the biggest loser

I have made attempt after attempt to lose weight. Trying to lose weight has been so much harder than i had anticipated. I know it sounds silly since people always say its super hard. But I thought I was the exception and i would be the few who found it easy. So, I was wrong not once or twice, but a hand full of times. And not only that but i actually gained weight this year! What a discouragement.

My biggest obstacle has been eating out. We LOVE to eat out.  I also love to cook and I love starchy foods. I know I am emotional eating big time. If you don't know me I live far away from my family and I get to see them once a year if I'm lucky. I am super close to my family and friends and being away from everyone has been so hard on me.  I also don't feel part of anything here in Ohio its just basically my daughter and my husband. And it gets so lonely. Its been easier now that I have Olivia but I still always long to have that closeness of my family and friends.

So anyway its a new year and a new day and even though I'm scared of failing again I need to loose this weight for myself, for my Olivia,  for my husband and family. I  want to be happy and love myself again. I want to be happy with myself for once in my life. I pray that everyone will pray for my long and hard journey to loosing this weight, and finding happiness within myself.



So here I go, day one of the rest of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment