Thursday, November 14, 2013

all time favorite baby products

So i wanted to do an all time favorite baby products that i love and couldn't have survived!


First item is the aveeno shampoo and lotion. Olivia had really bad eczema and we tried a lot of things before our doctor recommended aveeno lotion and shampoo. And within two days her eczema cleared right up. I have been using it up to today. It is a bit pricy but if you child has eczema I so recommend this product its amazing.


price is about 7.99 for lotion                                                                        shampoo is also about 7.99















My second favorite product was the fisher price swing. We couldn't get my daughter to sleep the first two days of being at home except on us. So we put her in her swing and vuala she slept for two hours straight and from then on she slept in her swing till she was 14 months. I know don't judge me but it was the only way  she would fall asleep and she loved it and so did we. It is not battery operated it plugs in so thats awesome. It also plays music and swings. You can have it swing side to side or front to back. I would have to say this one was my favorite product. Another awesome thing is it straps on the sholders and across the belly so they are super secured in it, and also all the pieces come off so u can wash it!


this item was 139.99






My third favorite item was the chicco key fit 30 car seat. I loved it! It was super cute. Its light weight and it was super easy to install. And thats coming from someone who can't do any of that stuff! So this was a great item.



the price on this one was 189.99




My fourth favorite item is our stroller. This may be my second favorite item. We really wanted a bugaboo stroller but we couldn't afford it. So we looked and looked and finally we found the hauck malibu all in one stroller set. I love this stroller so much. I may get it again for baby number two. We got ours in purple and got so many compliments on in. It comes with the bassinet. It also comes with the car seat adapter which was awesome. Also when they get older u can use the regular seat for them. It also comes with a bassinet stand so u can use when u travel. Olivia never liked the bassinet so for us we never really used it.



we bought ours for 200 dollars we got in on sale. right now at target it is 349 (its so worth the money)




My favorite diapers would have to be the target brand of diapers. they are super affordable and they hold up really well. I have never had a problem with leaking, or soaking through. I also like their unscented wipes.






My favorite bottles when she was young were the doc brown. After six months we changed to the avent bottles which are awesome!






Those are my must have baby products of all time. ive tried quite a bit of products and this is all i found that i would buy again for our second baby. If u have any products that u like that u would like to share leave a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment