Monday, July 9, 2012

36 weeks, baby shower, nursery!

36 weeks and five days! Time is flying, and I am starting to feel like I wish I had more time to get ready, but ready or not....


At our last doctors appointment I got the strep b and iron test, and everything came out good! I also had my first internal exam and I am almost one cm dilated so I was pretty excited to find out that my body is getting ready, I am hoping I don't have to be induced.

My mother in law and grandmother in law hosted my baby shower a couple of weeks ago and it was so beautiful and fun! I had a blast hanging out with my in law family. We got more than I could have asked for. Olivia is going to be very loved and spoiled! 

I also had my maternity pictures taken this week and I wasn't feeling to great but I am glad we got some good pictures!


Justin and I finished the nursery! Well I am sure I will keep adding things until she is born but for the most part its done lol.
















symptoms


  • i am having a lot more braxton hicks 
  • some mild contractions
  • a lot of nausea lately 
  • stomach aches
  • pelvic and pubic bone pain 
  • thighs hurt
  • my fingers are super sore 



cravings


  • cheese
  • pasta
  • tilapia
  • fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment