Sunday, June 24, 2012

34 weeks



 Oh did I get big! I def look like I am ready to pop and I still have about a month and a half to go. I can't imagine getting any bigger. 



Our last doctors appointment everything went well. Olivia is head down still. She is measuring on point which is great! No big baby here!


This week justin and I bought our car seat and our gorgeous stroller! I am obsessed with our stroller well Olivia's stroller. I have been wanting a bugaboo since I found out we were pregnant but since we aren't rolling in dough we knew it wouldn't be possible so we looked for strollers that resembled it and thankfully found one!














  I am so excited tomorrow is our baby shower, all thanks to my grandmother in law and mother in law! I got to go pick out the cake with my grandmother in law last week and I have to say its super adorable. We got to taste some treats while we were at the bakery and they were AMAZING!I am so excited to taste all the delicious treats at the shower! So I feel def be blogging about the shower and posting pics of the evening and some of the stuff I got.


Olivias room is almost done but not quite there yet. I keep putting it off because a lot of the stuff we
have to do involve us going to the store to buy things, and being this pregnant I HATE going anywhere lol. But its crunch time so we def have to get on things so my goal is next time I post I will have nursery pics up!


Cravings:

smoothies

croutons

salads

sushi

sweets



symptoms:

round ligament

pelvic pain

pubic bone hurts so bad

my back

some shortness of breath


No comments:

Post a Comment