Monday, August 6, 2012

non stress test, induction

So I am updating again since we had a doctors appointment today. We went in to take the non stress test which is basically they monitor baby' heart when she moves as well as how she reacts to contractions. She was one funny little girl. They had a hard time getting a spot on my stomach that would monitor the heart beat  every time they would find it Olivia would move and this went on for about two hours ( this test should only take about 20min- 1 hour)! She was so active all the nurses were cracking up. So everything came out good, no new changes with me I am still dilated two cm and about 80% effaced. My doctor doesn't think I'll have to be induced he think I am going to go into labor soon and I surely hope he is right, but if not probably next Wednesday I am going to be induced. So I guess at least I know by next Friday we will have little Olivia here and that is so exciting. I am feeling anxious and nervous and a bit scared but happy that it will all be done soon and our little girl will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment