Tuesday, May 22, 2012

30 weeks



Here we are week 30! So we went to our doctors appointment last week and all went well. Baby is head down  already which is awesome! I was having some discomfort on my right rib and the doctors pressed on it to see what was going on and it ended up being Olivia's little butt pressing on my ribs lol.  Her heart beat was at 165 which is great, and I have gained a totall of 11 lbs so far.  She has gotten so much bigger its awesome when  I  feel her move now you can feel little body parts when she presses up against my stomach its honestly the best feeling in the world. One of the few things I will miss about being pregnant lol.

So I finally got the little dresses my mom sent me from Mexico and they are soo freaking cute. I can't wait until Olivia is big enough to fit in them.




I am starting to get into that super uncomfortable phase in the pregnancy. I thought I got up to pee a lot before haha nope I am up every hour at night and I can't get comfy in bed anymore baby is pushing up on my ribs and makes it hard to breath laying down so I now have to sit in bed and sleep that way. My pelvic pain is horrible it lasts all day now and it hurts so much to walk. Also although I love to feel my little Olivia kick it hurts so bad when she puts a bunch of pressure on my ribs they feel like they might break. My energy is down this week I feel super tired and I am getting grumpy a lot lately lol. The good thing is I have about nine more weeks to go so at least I don't have to go through all the pain much longer.


I am super homesick lately. I miss California so much. I miss my family and my friends so much. It sucks not having my family and friends here to enjoy this pregnancy with me. It has def been the hardest thing about this pregnancy.  But in two years (hopefully sooner) we are coming back so that always keeps me motivated and not to sad, and  my mom and a few friends and family are coming to visit once Olivia is here!


Justin is starting school in the summer which is great because hes cutting hours at work which means more time with him! That will be great to have him here more during my last few weeks being pregnant. I def have a fear of going into labor and him being at school but keeping my fingers crossed hes here when that happens. We are going shopping next week for the big things we still need like her car seat and stroller and my diaper bag. So pretty excited.  Oh yea and I finally went on my first shopping spree for maternity clothing because my pants were no longer fitting and I had no summer dresses or tops so I got a few things and I am super excited to wear my new clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment