Monday, April 23, 2012

25 weeks and 5 days


The past few weeks have been all about getting ready with things we need for Olivia. So about two weeks ago we went shopping for clothing. We went to Marshalls and we found so much cute stuff and it was super affordable. So tip for all first time mommys go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx. They have named brand clothing and its super cheap and super adorable! We also finished some nursery stuff its coming along really well!



My poor body is under a lot of pain lately my left pelvic bone hurts so bad when I wake up and my hips and lower back hurt pretty bad also.  My belly has gotten bigger as well and I finally gained weight! I guess it was bound to happen. I have gained four pounds for a total of six-seven pounds since i got pregnant. Baby is moving like crazy, and I think I have felt her get the hiccups a few times.  Morning sickness is on and off which is annoying because it prevents me from keeping my prenatals down. Sleeping is becoming much harder to do, it takes  me like two hours to go to sleep and i wake up about four times every night, so yea thats sucks.




CRAVINGS
chips
soy chai lattes
rocky road ice cream
chipotle
sandwitches
salsas
ginger ale
pasta
ice chips
super cold water
banana smoothies with oatmeal




So this weekend we have our hospital tour, and we register with our hospital which we are so excited and nervous about! I can't believe two more weeks and we are in our third trimester eeeh! We also went to a book sale this weekend and got a few books for Olivia. Since Justin and I both love to read we figured we would read to her as much as possible so we are buying as many books as possible to create a mini library in her room, so she will love reading as much as we do.






No comments:

Post a Comment